Want to enjoy a dish of Chicken Steak at home without the hassle? Only this Chicken Steak Recipe can make it happen! Presenting a restaurant-style menu for your family can now be done, at any time without being complicated.
Chicken Steak Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- tsp pepper powder
- tsp salt
- 2 tbsp butter
- Seasoning Sauce:
- 1 tbsp margarine
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 25 g onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp wheat flour
- 150 ml chicken stock
- 2 tbsp English sauce/BBQ sauce
- 1 tbsp sweet soy sauce
- tsp ground black pepper, crushed
- 1 tsp salt
- French Fries Vegetable Setup
How to make Chicken Steak:
- Remove the bones and skin of the chicken. Beat the chicken breast with a meat mallet until slightly flattened.
- Coat with pepper, oil, and salt until smooth. Leave it for 30 minutes.
- Heat the butter, cook each piece of chicken until cooked and browned on both sides. Lift.
- Sauce: Heat margarine, saute garlic and onion until wilted.
- Enter the flour, stir until blended.
- Pour the broth, stir until smooth. Add other spices, stir until boiling and thick. Lift.
- Put the chicken on a serving plate. Pour in the sauce.
- Serve warm with the complement. For 2 people
Serve a delicious, delicious and healthy Chicken Steak menu. With Oyster Sauce, serving delicious steaks is sure to work. Chicken Steak dishes a la five-star hotels are cheap and easy to make at home!
The taste is even more perfect with the addition of barbecue sauce made from Oyster Sauce and Kobe Pepper which has a distinctive aroma of Indonesian spices. These two spices are very versatile. You can cook anything, make eating at home even more luxurious.
That's the Chicken Steak Recipe and how to make it. Enjoy this menu at home.