Often called green chili, green chili or green chili sauce. This Padang green chili sauce is one of the icons and characteristics of Padang cuisine. Sometimes served with anchovies to make this sambal more delicious and special.
Green Chili Recipe Original from Padang
Padang special green chili seasoning
- 250 grams of fresh green chilies and remove the stalks
- 50 grams of green cayenne pepper, remove the stems
- 4 medium size red onions
- 2 medium size garlic cloves
- 2 fresh green tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon lime juice
- 3 teaspoons cooking oil
- 25 ml thick coconut milk
- Sugar to taste
- Salt to taste
How to make Green Chili Original
- Steam the chilies, onions, tomatoes until wilted or about 15 minutes. Lift.
- After that, mash the chili ingredients roughly, don't be too fine, just crushed is enough.
- Then heat the cooking oil and stir-fry the ground ingredients until wilted and emit a fragrant smell
- Add a little sugar, lime juice, salt, and coconut milk. cook until cooked and coconut milk dry.
That's the Green Chili Recipe and how to make it very easy. Sambal is a complementary menu of dishes and can add to the delicious taste of a food. Good luck.