The following is a recipe for crispy fried chicken which in Japanese cuisine is known as "Tori No Karaage". Immediately below the recipe.
Soak the spices for at least 3 hours and wrap in flour for a moment to be fried. Eat while warm to keep them crunchy with mayonnaise or bottled chili sauce.
Crispy Fried Chicken Recipe Ingredients:
- 500 g chicken (thigh or breast), cut into pieces
- 50 g rice flour
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- cooking oil
- lemon, cut into pieces
- 50 ml – 75 ml maggi seasoning
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- cm ginger, grated
- tsp lemon/lime juice
- tsp sugar
How to make Crispy Fried Chicken:
- Soaking : Mix Maggi Seasoning with other seasonings. Stir well.
- Put the chicken pieces into the marinade. Stir well. Cover the container, store in the refrigerator for 1-3 hours.
- Drain the chicken. Mix rice flour and cornstarch until smooth.
- Roll each piece of chicken into the flour mixture until evenly coated.
- Fry in hot oil until dry and browned. Lift and drain.
- Serve warm with lemon, chili sauce or bottled mayonnaise. For 6 people
That's the recipe for crispy fried chicken (Tori No Karaage) and how to make it. Serve this dish while it's still warm. Good luck and enjoy.