Below is a Chili Fried Chicken Recipe to make different variations of your fried chicken dish. This food menu is perfect for spicy lovers.
Unlike the Balado chicken, which is red, but doesn't taste too spicy, this Chili Fried Chicken is very spicy. Immediately, peek at the following recipe.
Chili Fried Chicken Recipe Ingredients
- Chicken cut into 10 parts, according to taste - 1 tail
- Galangal, crushed - 3 cm
- Lime juice / vinegar - 1 tbsp
- Citrus leaves - 2 pieces
- Bay leaf - 2 pieces
- Lemongrass white part, crushed - 1 stick
- Salt - 2 tsp
- Mushroom broth - 1/2 tsp
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Right amount of oil
- Red cayenne pepper - 5 pieces
- Curly red chili - 5 pieces
- Big red chilies - 7 pieces
- Tomato - 1 piece
- Garlic - 4 cloves
- Shallots - 8 grains
Steps to Make Chili Fried Chicken
- Wash the chicken and then give lime juice / vinegar and salt, marinate for 45 minutes.
- Fry the chicken until cooked, set aside.
- Heat the cooking oil and fry the ground spices. Add galangal (laos), bay leaves, lemongrass leaves.
- Cook until fragrant, then add salt, sugar and mushroom broth. Stir well, let the spices cook and smell good.
- Combine the fried chicken with the spices, then cook until the spices are absorbed by the chicken. Ready to be served.
- To stir-fry ground spices use not too much oil just enough.
- When frying the chicken, use medium heat so that the chicken is evenly cooked, and the sauce doesn't burn.
Those are the chili fried chicken recipe tips that are guaranteed to make you addicted. Good luck and enjoy.