How To Uninstall Apps On Windows 10 fastest and without software? You can easily do this yourself even if you are not a computer technician. How to? Here is the complete tutorial using 3 ways.
What is uninstalling apps?
Uninstall apps is a way to remove certain applications that are already installed on the computer, both on Windows and non-Windows systems. Thus the program will be deleted on the computer.
Why do we need to Uninstall Apps?
Software development is very fast.
Application programs can develop very quickly in just seconds. This has the consequence that the programs installed on the computer will be outdated when there is the latest version of the application program. Therefore, we need to uninstall the old program to install the same program but with a higher version.
The application program is deprecated.
Sometimes an application program that we install on the computer we no longer use. In conditions like this, it would be better if you uninstall the unused application program.
This is because the application will only consume hard disk space and will give a load when the program runs at startup. And it will also have an impact on slowing down multitasking activities carried out on RAM.
How To Uninstall Apps On Windows 10 Without Software
Below is a tutorial on 3 ways that we can use to uninstall apps by using the Start Menu, Settings Menu and Control Panel Menu features on the Windows 10 operating system.
How to Uninstall Apps Through the Start Menu
How to uninstall apps on Windows 10 via the Start Menu is fairly easy, as follows:
- Hover the pointer on the lower left corner, click the Windows logo button (Start)
- Define and select the apps you want to uninstall. (you can first search for these apps through the search box or you can directly select them on the list of apps in the start menu)
- Once you find the app, right-click on the name of the app then select Uninstall
How to Uninstall Apps Through the Settings Feature
The second way to uninstall apps without software on Windows 10 is through the settings feature. Here is the step by step:
- Click Start > select Settings (the icon with a gear icon). It will look like the image belo
- Select Apps
- Apps & features window appears. On the right side of the window you will see a list of application programs installed on your computer. To find the apps that you want to uninstall, you can use scroll down or through the search box in the Search this list column.
- click an application that you want to uninstall the application, select Uninstall. See the image below
How to Uninstall Apps Through the Control Panel Features
The third method is the most frequently used method. However, it is not as easy and short as in the first and second ways.
However, this method can also be used to uninstall apps without using third-party software. The following are the steps to uninstall the application program through the control panel.
- The first step, open the Control Panel. The trick is to type in the Search bar "Control Panel"
- Click Control Panel on the search results
- In the Control Panel window > Programs > Uninstall a program
- The Programs and Features window appears
- Look in the window on the right (uninstall or change a program), find and select one of the apps you want to uninstall. Once you find it, double click on the apps program.
- The approval window appears to uninstall the program, click yes
See our video tutorial on youtube
Well, misnia.com readers, if there is enough discussion about the tutorial How To Uninstall Apps On Windows 10 Without Software. With the guide above, you can uninstall application programs that you really don't need because this will only fill up hard disk space and also slow down computer performance.