In the previous tutorial, we explained how to crop an image using Photoshop, crop a picture using MS Word. Well, on this occasion, Misnia will share another tutorial on how to crop an image using Ms Paint easily and quickly. How to?
Wide of utility applications for crop picture
There are many applications, both desktop and web-based that we can use to help us make it easier to edit images by cropping the image.
The utility of this application is not only useful for cropping images, you can also use it for other image editing purposes, such as resizing. Some of these applications include:
1. Desktop based: Photoshop, ACDsee, Coreldraw, Ms Paint, and others
Crop image using Ms Paint
Why use Ms Paint?
Some of the reasons why we use Ms Paint to crop pictures are:
- Without having to install. If you are a Windows operating system user, then the application is already included in it.
- Programs are free. Ms paint is a graphic design application program that is an integral part of the Windows operating system. So that you can use the application freely without having to pay.
- Very easy to use. For the cropping process does not require a long-winded way. So, to crop an image using MS Paint, it can be used by anyone, both new and advanced users.
It's clear isn't it, back to the main discussion, in the step by step crop picture tutorial below, misnia will present 2 ways to crop an image using the old version of ms paint and ms paint 3d (the latest version that already exists on the Windows 10 operating system and older versions). Windows on it.
In the tutorial below, the operating system that you use is Windows 10. In this version of the OS there are already 2 Ms Pain applications, namely paint and paint 3D.
Crop Picture using Ms paint Old version
Alright, just go straight to the crop picture tutorial with the old version of ms paint, follow the step by step below.
- Open the MS Paint application. The trick is to type in the search taskbar paint. The search results appear, select it and click Paint
- Paint application opens
- Open the image you want to crop
- Make sure the Select toolbar is Active
- Click the Toolbar Select button
- Select Rectangular Selection/free-form selection (according to your needs)
- Make a selection according to your needs
- After making the selection, the Crop button will be active
- Click the Crop button
- See the results
- Save the crop picture
Crop Picture using Ms paint 3D
We continue to the second material crop picture
- Open the MS Paint application. The trick is to type in the search taskbar paint. The search results appear, select it and click Paint 3D
- Open 3D paint app
- Open the image you want to crop, file > Open
- Save the crop pictures
Well, it's easy, isn't it a tutorial on how to crop image using ms paint and ms paint 3D. between the first method with the second way is not much different. However, the higher the version of the app, the more convenient the features will be for its users.