The Types of palette in Photoshop and their Functions
- Info Palette: Used to display color composition information and pointer position on objects
- Color Palette: To be able to choose the desired color, either background or foreground
- Swatches palette: To be able to collect colors, and choose a mix of available colors, each color can be added, saved and deleted.
- Styles palette: To be able to change effects on objects on the canvas
- History Palette: This palette is used to save the changes you made so that you can make corrections to some changes
- Action palette: Used when you are going to record a series of commands, so you can automate work by grouping commands into an action and playing them
- Layers palette: To be used to display, change, delete objects or images that are on the canvas
- Channels palette: This palette is used to store color information
- Paths palette: This palette is used to create, delete and activate paths. Path is an object created by stringing some curved lines and straight lines from one point to another
- Character Palette: This palette is used to set the character format, making it easier to edit and manipulate text.
- Paragraph Palette: This palette is used to organize paragraphs, making it easier to change paragraphs
That's a little knowledge about graphic design about the types of Palette in Photoshop and also their functions. Hopefully helpful and useful.