How to Convert Image into Black and White in Ms Word? Black and White image or grayscale image is an image that only uses two (2) colors, namely black and white only.
In the following ms word tutorial, we will discuss converting images to grayscale images easily and quickly.
We also need to tell you that the trick to convert images to grayscale in Microsoft Word this time uses MS Office Word 2019. However, this tutorial is universal and can be used in other versions of MS Word.
There are several things that might be used as a basis for why you should make an image grayscale in Microsoft Word, namely with the following considerations:
- Want to save on document printing costs. In general, printing black and white or grayscale documents will be cheaper than color image documents.
- View image documents in ancient mode or classic style.
- Optionally adjust your needs and wants.
How to Convert Image into Black and White in Ms Word?
When you insert an image into an MS Word document, the image will have the same image quality as the original image. However, as we have said above for certain purposes and desires such as saving printing costs, you can convert these images to grayscale with black and white only.
To make an image or photo black and white or grayscale in Microsoft Word, here is the complete tutorial:
The First Way Convert the image to Grayscale
- Open your Ms Word Application
- Open the document with the color image
- Right click on the photo or image that you want to convert to grayscale (in black and white only).
- Select the Format Picture.
- The next step will immediately appear Format Picture window on the right pane.
- In the Format Picture window, select Picture then select Picture Color> Recolor> choose grayscale to convert the image to black and white (grayscale).
- See the result
Second Way Convert image to Grayscale:
- Click on the image that you want to convert to Black and White
- Click Format on the menu bar.
- Look at the adjust menu group, select Color> Recolor> select grayscale to change the color of the image to black and white. For more details, look at the image below
- See the results.
That's the tutorial on how to Convert Image into Black and White in Ms Word easily and quickly without using third-party software. Hope it can be useful.