How to Crop Image in Photoshop Super Easy, easy and fast? Before discussing tricks and tips on how to crop images as we mentioned. Here is a little knowledge about crop techniques.
Table of contents
The crop technique is one of the most widely used techniques when someone uses Photoshop for photo editing. By using this crop technique, our Photoshop users can move a photo object or image, cut, or move the focal point of the photo.
Functions and uses of crop image techniques
By using crop techniques, you will get several advantages. Are as follows:
- Reduce the size of the file size
- Take important objects and discard parts of objects that are not important
Step by Step How to Crop Image in Photoshop
Going to the main topic in the title, just below are the steps to crop images easily and quickly in Photoshop. In the following technique we will use a combination of methods, namely by using a combination of keyboard shortcuts and the mouse.
To crop an image or photo, follow these easy and fast steps:
- Open Image, photo
- Focus on the keyboard
- Press the letter "C" on the keyboard, Photoshop will automatically move to the crop tool
- Make adjustments to the Aspect Ratio of the crop. Adjust to your needs and needs.
- After the settings are finished, right click on the photo, image, then click Crop.
- Done, with the short steps above, your photo has been successfully cropped.
Apart from using the crop technique, you can also use the Selection Tools technique to move objects in the photo neatly.
This crop technique is one of the simplest techniques in image editing. These tips are very easy to understand and practice for anyone, even new users.
In this technique, it only aims to crop the image or photo and not the specific crop project technique in an image. For tips on cropping photos in an image, please click the article on How to Cropping Photo in Photoshop Easily for Beginner.
Those are the simple tips for new photoshop users, namely How to Crop Image in Photoshop easily and quickly. good luck