To be proficient in running Microsoft Paint We must know the parts and functions of the work window in Microsoft Paint.
The function of the Microsoft Paint application is for simple image processing. Known as a simple image processor, because it requires 2D and 3D features to make this graphics application compatible with other sophisticated image processors.
Although this Paint application is classified as a simple image processing application, in fact this application is a lot of users. Not only for learning to draw for children, but also often used by adults, specifically for activities such as Screen Printing and Cropping.
Below are the parts and functions of the Microsoft Paint work window that you must know and understand to make it easier for you to process, edit or even make simple drawings using Microsoft Paint.
The parts and functions of the Microsoft Paint work window are as follows:
The MS Paint menu consists of:
Home menu, contains a collection of Cliptboard icons, Pictures, Tools, Brushes, Shapes, Pencils, Contents, and Color panels.
- Brush, its function is to give a color brush according to the brush's choice
- Shapes menu icon, functions to choose various shapes
- Fill, to choose a color
- Size, its function is to choose the thickness of the line
- Color Palette, its function is to choose the type of color
- Zoom In icon, its function is to enlarge the display
- Zoom Out icon, its function is to facilitate viewing
- Ruler, to display the ruler shape in the Paint window
- Status Bar, its function is to display the Paint status bar at the bottom
- Full screen, its function is to display a full screen image