In Windows operating system, by default Windows system will update automatically when connected to the Internet. This windows update will have an impact on several things, among others, the Internet quota will be used, the windows system will perform tasks automatically restart itself. And some of your work will be lost.
Need to know, after performing install an update the operating system will be upgrade with the latest of system with added some new features.
But it seems to me necessary to make a right setting windows update accordance with the desire that does not result in interference when we're working.
Here are tips how to make Right setting windows update on Windows 8 operating system. Step by step how to make right setting windows update on Windows 8:
- Open control panel
- System and Security
- Windows Update > Turn automatic updating on or off
- Choose your Windows update settings
- Install updates automatically (recommended), this option will allow windows to update and install any update automatically when connect to the Internet in background and without permission
- Download updates but let me choose whether to install them, this option will allow windows to download any update but computer user can control whether to install an update
- Download updates but let me choose whether to download and install them, this option will show you if there is any update to be download and install it by user control
- Never check for update (not recommended), this option will make windows never check any update.
Windows update will make your system still updated with the latest version of windows operating system. Let choose your right options for the best choose in windows update settings