If you want to combine multiple images, whether it's in the tens or even hundreds of thousands into a single pdf file, then you can do so easily in just a few minutes with some software. Here are tips on how to combine the images into a single pdf file using Adobe Acrobat Professional.
Adobe Acrobat Professional is a software application used to read, create or edit PDF files. In addition, this application can also be used to save or convert the PDF file into another format such as Word Documents (.doc, .docx, .rtf, .txt, etc.), Excel documents (.xlsx), images (jpg, jpeg, etc. ), and also convert pdf file into another files.
The files that can be combine or convert Adobe Acrobat Professional into a single PDF file are as follows:
Adobe PDF Files (* .pdf)
- 3D Files (* .u3d, *. Prc)
- Autodesk AutoCAD (* .dwg, *. Dwt, *. Dxf, *. Dwf, *. Dst)
- BMP (* .bmp, *. RLE, *. Dib)
- CompuServe GIF (* .gif)
- EMF (* .emf)
- HTML (* .html, *. Htm, *. Shtml)
- JPEG (* .jpg, *. Jpeg, *. JPE)
- JPEG2000 (* .jpf, *. JPX, *, JP2, *, J2K, *. J2C, *. Jpc)
- Microsoft Office Excel (* .xls, *. Xlsx, *. Xlsm, *. Xlsb)
- Microsoft Office Povverpoint (* .ppt, *. Pptx, *. PPTM)
- Microsoft Office Word (* .doc, *. Rtf, *. Docx, *. Docm)
- Multimedia (* .flv, *, F4V, *. Mov, *. M4v, *. 3gp, *. 3g2, *. Mp3, *. Swf, *. Mp4) PCX (* .pcx)
- PNG (* .png)
- PostScript / EPS (* .ps, *. Prn, *. Eps)
- Text (* .txt, *. Text)
- TIFF (* .tiff, *. Tif)
- XPS (* .xps)
Back to the main subject, that is how to combine multiple images into a single PDF file using Adobe Acrobat Professional. Here are tips step by step how to combine multiple images file into single PDF file using Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Install Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Run your Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Create> Combine Files into a single pdf ...
- Adding Files / Adding Folders
- Select and Choose your image files
- Click Open
- Combine Files
Finish, your image files has been combine and converted into a single pdf file using Adobe Acrobat Professional. So a few tips, how to combine multiple image files into a single pdf file using Adobe Acrobat Professional.