In the last article has been explained about how to open Excel 2013 program on the operating system Windows 8. Once the app is open, then the next working step is create a new workbook file, save and open a workbook file that has been made.
Here is a tutorial how to create a new workbook file, and then save the workbook and reopen the workbook file in Microsoft Office Excel 2013.
Tutorial how to create a new workbook file in Office Excel 2013
Step by step how To create a New Workbook file is as follows:
- Select the menu File - New (Ctrl + N) or click a blank sheet icon on top left corner of the toolbar.
- If you want to open a workbook that has been compiled with a certain format can use the Spreadsheet Solutions tab or Business Planner Templates.
- Select the desired format by clicking on the displayed file, and see example zoom in Preview.
- After determining the intended file, then click OK and see the result!
Tutorial how to save a new workbook file in Microsoft office Excel 2013
Step by step how to Saving Workbook (Workbook) in Excel 2013
Ø Select the menu File - Save (Ctrl + S)
Ø In the Save In dialog box, specify where you use to store.
Ø At the prompt, type the name of the file
Ø Click the save icon
Tutorial how to open a workbook file in Microsoft office Excel 2013
Step by step how to Open File excel 2013
- Select the menu File - Open (Ctrl + O)
- Click the file you want to open
Up to the third step of this basis excel tutorial excel, then you have succeeded to open the Office excel 2013 program, create a new workbook in Microsoft Office Excel 2013 and save it and open a workbook that was created in Excel 2013 spreadsheets program.