Printing can be done with full color and can also be done by using black and white only, or known by grayscale printing. How to enable printing only in black and white or grayscale printing so that we can save your color ink for printing full color.
Here is how to enable grayscale printing on the HP Officejet Pro 8600 printer to print the document with black and white color ink only.
Perform the following steps to be able printing grayscale or black and white printing only.
- Open the document or file you want to print
- Do a print command, usually with the command File> Print or use the keyboard shortcut CTRL + P
- The printing menu window appears.
- Select the type of printer used (HP Officejet Pro 8600)
- Click the Printer Properties
- Click Advanced in the printer properties window
- In the Advanced window, select the sub menu Printer Features > Print in Grayscale > Black ink Only or High Quality Grayscale
- Click OK
- Continue to print the document
By performing these steps of setting up the HP Officejet Pro 8600 printer, the printer will automatically perform printing using only black and white ink only or in other words, the printer will perform grayscale printing. To be able color printing, do printing settings to restore the settings to Print In Grayscale OFF status.