1. Wet your hands with water
2. Apply soap to all surfaces of the hands
3. Rub the palm with the palm
4. Palms right on the back of the left palm and vice versa
5. The palm with the palm with the fingers are crossed
6. The back of the fingers on the palm with interlocking positions
7. Rub your thumb with a cross motion
8. Fifth right finger furl rubbed swivel on the left palm and vice versa
9. Rinse hands with water
10. Dry hands with wipes / towels clean and dry
11. Use a tissue / towel to turn off the faucet, then throw away or washing so that no one else use it.
12. Your hands are now clean.
The stepby step of 12 hand washing procedure for hand hygiene above can keep your hands stay clean for overall health.