On this occasion will discuss about how to create a text or sentence in a column in Microsoft Office Excel into a right and left alignment easy and quickly. How to make it? To create a text or word, sentence in Microsoft Office Excel column be right and left alignment, the steps are as follows:
- Open your Microsoft Office Excel application.
- Type a sentence or paragraph in a column.
- Perform block with drag and drop commands on multiple columns and rows. Adjust the length and width according to your wishes. (Eg 4 columns and 1 row).
- Then select the alignment on the toolbar menu. Alternatively after block on multiple columns and rows, right click and select format cells ..... select the alignment tab
- Appears alignment settings window, the window to set the text alignment in excel
- To make text or paragraphs into right and left alignment, then do the settings as shown in the image ,.
- On the tab option Horizontal text alignment select and choose justify, so the text or paragraph will be set right and left alignment
- On the Vertical text alignment options choose center, this will make the text or paragraph be located amidst the rows of columns.
- In the Text control place give a check on the Wrap text and Merge cells. Wrap text aims to create a text or paragraph into a regular follow on his column. While Merge cells, aims to combine multiple columns and rows into one column and one row.