How to Make and create the PDF Files Easily? To make or create a PDF file you can do easily without using software to create PDF files or usually called PDF Creator. To create PDF files easily without using pdf creator software you can use Microsoft Office programs that already installed on your computer. Both Microsoft Office Word, Microsoft Office Excel, Microsoft Office PowerPoint.
However, Microsoft office software that you can use to create a PDF file is Microsoft Office 2007 and above or newer version than office 2007. In here will explanation to you how to make and create PDF files using Microsoft Office 2007, 2010, 2013 and newer version of Microsoft office.
- To create PDF files from Microsoft Office, the first step is you should to create a document in with type of Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint, or if you already have files in the form of a word document [.doc,. Docx,. RTF and others type of office word document], excel [.xls and other type excel files], PowerPoint [.ppt and others type of PowerPoint files] you just open these document.
- Once your document is ready and you want to create document as a PDF file, the next step is to save it document that you created in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint files into PDF format by:
- Click on the menu File> Save / Save As>
- Window pops up will appears to save the document as type:
- In the File Name box: Enter the name of the file that you want to save
- In the Save as type box, select the type of PDF file by clicking on the arrows below.
That is simple, easy and fast way how to create PDF files using Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint easily without using PDF Creator software. Have a nice create PDF Files