In this article will describe about Marriage Definition and Law in Islamic Perspective. Islam sees a marriage or wedding with a beautiful view and put it in the most important parts in the order of life . Islam also puts marriage or wedding on a very noble position. in order to achieve the goals and objectives of marriage/married, islam has set procedures for marriage in order to be the onset of compassion and mercy . I do not extend the beauty of marriage from an Islamic perspective , because it is so much to be revealed . But you just only enough to know and compare it by reading , hearing or watching the wedding or marriage etiquette non-Muslim people with any habit.
According to the Personality ', marriage is a contract handover between men and women with the purpose to satisfy each other and to form a household ark Vegas and prosperous society. The jurists say, zawaj or marriage is a contract that overall it contains the word: Inkaah or tazwiij. According to Ibn Qudamah generally marriage contract is a tazwij contract.
Originally legality of marriage is derived from the Qur'an, Sunnah and ijma for scholars. All scholars have agreed that marriage is a contract that leans to the sunnah of Personality.
"marry women of your choice." (An Nisaa ': 3)
"marry women of your choice." (An Nisaa ': 3)
Benefits of Marriage
The benefits of marriage are:
- Help the husband and fulfill their rights. Try to imagine the lives of a someone has married, when the husband is beset by disease in his side was wife the care with compassion. Help calm his wife and devoted affection.
- Give grace (compassion). That's why people are married and have children are more blessed than the families that are not bred or those who are not married.
The Goals of Marriage or Weddings in Islam
Islamic religion will not order anything except for a noble purpose . So it is with marriage, it had certain goals, including :
- As a worship and draw closer to Allah SWT . The purpose of marriage is also for piety to Allah and His Messenger .
- For ' iffah ( keep away from things that are forbidden), ihshon ( guarded ) and mubadho'ah ( could have intercourse ) .
- Increase the Ummah of Muhammad SAW
- Perfecting Islamic religion. The same thing has been narrated by Anas, he said : If a slave married then have a perfect half of his religion, so fear to Allah SWT for the other half. Rasulullah SAW said : " Whoever is guarded by Allah SWT of two evils then he will go to heaven : Something in between the two lips ( oral ) and something in between the two legs (genitals) . " (Reported by at-Tirmidhi, he says, Hasan Gharib Hadith, also narrated by al - Hakim in Mustadrak, according to him, its isnad Saheeh , al - Zahabi agree)
- Marriage is Sunnah of the messenger of God. Rasulullah SAW said : " Four things that are a part Sunnah of the Messenger of Allah : Such a shame, perfume, miswak and marriage . " (Reported by at - Tirmidhi , he says : Hadeeth Hasan Saheeh )
- Gave birth a children who can ask to God to get help them as father and mother go to heaven . Of some friends, they heard the Messenger of Allah said , " On the Day of Resurrection, people were told to get into heaven, but they said, 'O our Lord , we will go after the father and mother we entered first. Later their mother and father come . then Allah Almighty says, Why are they still not get into heaven, you all go to heaven ! they answered, O our Lord, how the fate of our father and mother? Then God said, Come you and your parents in heaven . " (Transmitted by Ahmad)
- Keeping people from evil, moral collapse, widespread adultery, and so forth .
- Legality to have intercourse, creates liability for the husband in leading household, providing a living and help his wife at home .
- Bring together families of different straps that strengthen the family circle .
- Know each other and love each other . In this regard Allah says : "O mankind! we created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and Tribes, that ye may know Each other (Not that ye may despise (each other). Verily the Most honoured of you In the sight of Allah is (He who is) the Most righteous of you. and Allah has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things)." ( Q.S.A1 Hujuraat : 13 )
- Making peace and love in the soul husband and wife. Allah SWT says in al-Qur'an: "and among His Signs is this, that He created for you mates from among yourselves, that ye may dwell In tranquillity with them, and He has put love and Mercy between your (hearts): Verily In that are Signs for those who reflect." ( Q.S.Ar Rum : 21 )
- As a pillar to build an Islamic household according to islamic theory. Sometimes for people who do not heed the words of Allah SWT will deviate illegitimate purposes.
- One sign of the greatness of Allah SWT. We see people who are already married or marriage, first they did not know each other, but to hold the knot can glue their relationship .
- Reproduce offspring Muslims and animate earth through the marriage or wedding process. Prophet Muhammad has said : " Marry you all with the woman you love and who can give birth, then indeed I am proud of my ummah for you on the Day of Resurrection.