Among us are frequently confronted and worked with using computer must have experienced or just heard the term of "BLUE SCREEN "and the following error message appears like this:
"Fatal error: the system has become unstable or is busy,” and showing to you a message “Enter to return to Windows or press Control-Alt-Delete to restart your computer. If you do this you will lose any unsaved information in all open applications.”.
So the message there and the question is what is actually happening on these computer, whatever its cause and what we need to know? The following is a top ten list of main cause that became the culprit of these problems:
- Conflict on computer hardware (IRQ conquest)
- Damage on your RAM
- Setting Basic Input Output System (BIOS) that is not appropriate
- Occur problem on your Hard Drive
- Fatal OE exceptions and VXD errors
- Due to the virus (network virus-sality)
- There was a problem on the Printer
- Damage to computer software that does not match between hardware and software usually is a hardware drivers
- Overheating / heat
- Power supply problems on computers that are not capable.
You can do some effort to detect of each of the causes and immediately do the repair on your computer for work and activities related to computers can be restored by safe, convenient, efficient and effective course so that productivity can be maintained.
If you can not do it alone, call someone who is an professional expert in the field of computer technician to detect and repair the damage.