Step by step how to scan file into PDF using Scanner Device?
In today's tips, we will provide various ways to scan to pdf instantly using the MP160 printer and scanner. For that, follow the steps below carefully.
Device, tools, software and substance requirement:
- Scanner WIA Canon MP160. This scanner are built in with Canon MP160 Printer, so this is two device all in one and called as Canon PIXMA MP160 ALL-IN-ONE PHOTO PRINTER.
- Scanner driver or driver program, in this case WIA MP160 scanner driver that is MP Navigator.
- Pictures, images, photos or documents that you want to scan over the Canon MP160 scanner.
- Put your images, pictures, photos or any document that you want to scan on scanner device.
- Run MP Navigator from your desktop or start menu program, like shown on below picture.
- According to above picture, there are explicit number one and two, you just short on the right side of the main menu that imaging with mouse picture and then choose Save as PDF file menu, look at the above picture again.
- After you choose Save as PDF file menu, scanner will immediately scan, capture, cropped and save it automatically any images, pictures, photos, or any your documents. Scanner will also immediately. Look at the picture below for detail progress.
- Scanning and saving as PDF file as the result of scanning are complete and you can open your pdf file from scanning and enjoy with your pdf file.
Every scanner or all in one printer device with a scanner can usually be used to scan to pdf using the scanner driver provided by the company. Happy working with the scanner.