Besides being able to perform backups and restore automatic restore, driver backup and restore can also function to automatically update drivers when connected to the internet.
How to Backup Driver Update and Restore Automatically
Driver Checker is a driver backup and restore software that can work with multi functions, namely driver backup, driver restore and automatic driver update.
- Provide most all device divers and over million driver are provided and supported
- Fast and high speed for scanning system
- Only One click for Updating your windows driver device automatically through this software with in internet connection.
- Easy Backup, restore exciting drivers
- Easy uninstalling device drivers, old and new drivers
Step by step How to Backup Driver Update and Restore Automatically?
- Download or buy Driver Checker online and install it on your desktop computer or laptop.
- Run Driver checker, after running Driver Checker and before would be update your windows driver with the latest version of driver, you should make backup your current device driver if in the future have any conflict with your system, so you can restore it. Firstly choose Backup on the left menu of the program
- Below picture are window on Driver Checker for backup entire all exciting your windows driver. There are an option to save your current windows driver to directory on your computer or your flash disk. So if something happen on your system such as crash or anything else, you can restore it using this software. Just only browse and choose directory and then press backup button.
It's clear, How to Backup Driver Update and Restore Automatically using driver backup and restore software.
For those of you technicians or non-technicians, namely computer users who want an easy way to backup drivers, update drivers and restore computer or laptop drivers, then you should use a driver backup and restore software. Good luck, friends.